HTML is the language of web development.HTML is widely used to make and design web pages.We can make web pages responsive and add too many contents using HTML.In our tutorial you will feel good to learn HTML.
Introduction to HTML
- HTML is abbrebitaion of Hypertext Markup Language.
- A markup language consists of a set of markup tags which describe HTML tags.
- There are different type of tags to describe different elements.
Explaination of HTML
- Each HTML element starts with a DOCTYPE which defines that document is a HTML.
- Each HTML element starts with a tag and ends with a tag.
- After DOCTYPE declaration text between HTML tags defines HTML document.
- Head element after HTML elements describes content of HTML document.
- Then there is TITLE tag which proveides title to the content of HTML.This title is displayed in web browsers.
- BODY tag defines that content of page which is visible in output.
- Text between h1 tags defines heading.
- p element describes content of a patagraph.
<h1>MY FIRST WEB PAGE.</h1>
<p>Learning to code.</p>
MY FIRST WEB PAGE
Learning to code.
- In above example you can see that each html element start with a tag and ends with a tag.
- The contents that are written in between <body> and </body> are visible in output.